- Kinam: There was a popular ancient saying: “The nidanas from performing good deeds in three life-spans are rewarded with smelling the fragrance of Ki nam in the present life”. Renowned as “the King of Agarwood”, kinam is the best of all agarwood species and is known by numerous appellations – “Qinan”, “kinam”, “Kynam” and “Kannam”, while the Japanese refer to it as “Kyara”. The ancients used the saying, “Good agarwood is particularly hard to obtain” to describe Kinam owing to the rare probability of its formation, which makes it all the more precious. Until today, a scientific account of the real factors for Kinam formation is not yet available. However, deducing from ancient Chinese incense literature, it is likely to be related to parasitic and nesting activities of insects and bees, which subject the scented wood to prolonged absorption of honey and milky substances that gradually blend with the resin produced from the tree, resulting in a lengthy process of transformation………..We present to you one of the World’s rarest wood. The kinam, Kynam, Qi-Nan, Calambac or Kyara is the highest grade of Oud or Gaharu in the world. This amazing Agarwood and is so rare that only one out of a thousand 100-year old Agarwood trees may chance upon producing this extraordinary agarwood. Many a theory came about on the conception of a Qi-Nan but to this date, the exact answer still remains a mystery.100% dry wood and old wood kinamKynam aloes wood with a solid form is rare,Agarwood submerged in the water
Viet Nam Nha Trang Sinkable Ky Nam, Ki nam, Kyara, Qi nan, Calambac, 沉香木奇楠
Nha Trang Sinkable Kinam, Ky Nam, Kyara, Calambac, 奇楠
- MATERIAL – Natural Sinking Viet Nam Nha Trang Ky Nam, or kinam harvested from the tropical forest of Khanh Hoa the middle area of Viet Nam by Oudwood Vietnam brand. Natural and rare, high quality with lots of agarwood oil inside. Great scent in all kinds of incense oud agarwood in the world. The Vietnam Agarwood is always considered the highest quality natural Agarwood because of the special aroma.
- HOW TO USE – Collection Ky Nam, Agarwood of Agarwood.
- HELPFULNESS IN SPIRITUAL ACTIVISM – Oud wood – Agarwood is considered “wood of the Gods.” Natural agarwood has gentle and delicate aroma. Since ancient times, agarwood oud incence powder has been used in rituals of many different religions. And agarwood aloeswood chips are often used as fragrance incense. The natural agawood is also used to make meditation, yoga into the realm of relaxation. In some cultures, it is believed that agarwood disperse negative energy.
- LONG LASTING SCENT – these oud agarwood chips incense guarantees you long lasting aroma that takes you into another space. You can still smell the fragrance after many hours of burning.
- VIETNAM HIGH QUALITY AGARWOOD CHIPS – Agarwood is found in natural forests in some Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Vietnam, … Vietnam Agarwood is considered as the highest quality agarwood. Vietnam agarwood scent is different from the other types of aquilaria, it is often considered as a precious material for agarwood incense because of this special aroma. We assure you that we always provide natural agarwood chips products harvested from tropical fores
1 in stock